2017 Humanitarian Campaign by Sovereign
Humanitarian Christmas Campaign
Prince Jorge Rurikovich and Mohamed Dekk
The Sovereign Royal and Imperial House of Rurikovich arranged a real Christm...
A delegation of the Guatemala Government led by the Deputy Minister of Integration and Foreign Trade, H.E. Dona Maria Luisa Flores, along with The Ambassadress of Guatemala, H.E. D...
The Prince Jorge Rurikovich continues the development of Intellectual and Diplomatic skills.On this occasion, Prince Jorge prepared the Final Thesis and a speech for his final studies at SEI ( Society for High International Studies), in collaboration with The University of King Juan Carlos I.
His chosen Thesis for The final studies was: HUMANITARIAN AID: THE IMPORTANCE OF DIPLOMACY IN WAR ZONES
- HUMANITARIAN HISTORY
- DEFINITION OF PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- HUMANISTIC FOUNDATION AND ITS DIVISION IN INTERNATIONAL LAW
- TREATIES AND THE VIENNA CONVENTION 1969
- HUMANITARIAN AID
- HUMANITARIAN AID IN CONFLICT
- HUMANITARIAN ACTION AND ITS SENSITIVITY TO CONFLICTS
- MAJOR HUMANITARIAN ACTORS AND NGOS
- - ECHO
- - United Nations
- ACTION BY NGOS IN ARMED CONFLICTS
- CIVIL PROTECTION BY THE EUROPEAN UNION
- NATO CIVIL PROTECTION OVER EMERGENCY
- CONFLICT OR MILITARY INTERVENTION
- HISTORICAL PROBLEMS OF THE HUMANITARIAN AID
- HUMANITARIAN CRISIS OVER ARMED CONFLICT
- DIPLOMACY AS A TURNING POINT
- STATEMENT OF DIPLOMATIC STATUS
- DIPLOMACY AND MEDIATION
- MAIN KEY TOOL FOR MEDIATION:
- - DO NO HARM
- - PEACE AND CONFLICT IMPACT ASSESSMENT (PCIA)
- EXAMPLES OF HISTORICAL MEDIATORS
- DIPLOMATIC AND HUMANITARIAN CONCLUSION
In recent years, the SEI has maintained a track record that has stood for the defense of the establishment of a more just world system and for its efforts to disseminate the needs of developing countries. Their presence in society has increased markedly and this has been recognized by various institutions and organizations, as highlighted in the following paragraphs over its 75 years.
The Sovereign Royal and Imperial House of Rurikovich would like to congratulate The Society, The Univesity of The King Juan Carlos I, The Rectors, The professors, The Ambassadors and Diplomats by its tedious dedication in International Studies.